Friday, October 23, 2015

10 Essential Makeup Must-Haves for beginners..

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 I believe every girl who has a likeness for makeup goes through the stage where she can't decide which products to start off with so I hope this list can prove to be helpful for you guys! let me know what you think of this list or if I have missed out on any must haves in the comments section below. :)


1:  Foundation: If you want a high, spotless coverage you should always apply a coat of foundation. I have tried many foundations but none of them worked well on my skin since my skin's oily so my face looks like a mess at the end of the day but recently I purchased Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation and I have to say I have finally managed to find 'the one'. :') Ya'll beginners should straight off buy this product as it provides a good even coverage without looking too heavy.


2: Concealer: Concealer is the only way to cover up the dark circles but in case you're blessed with a dark circles free face well too bad you will still need it :p because it brightens up your skin also hides dark spots on your face and is totally shine free.

3: Mascara & Eyeliner: A good mascara and eyeliner can do wonders to your overall look. I'll recommend buying a volumizing mascara and a cake eyeliner. You can also buy a liquid eye liner but it will require some practice before you can perfect the cat eyes. I personally rate liquid eyeliner over cake eyeliner because there are no chances of smudging and also due to the shine and smoothness. As for the mascara go for Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara.

4: Blusher: If you have a pale skin, blusher should defo be on your list. It should be natural looking and always blend it well because otherwise it can make you look overdone. For a natural look, start with lighter shades, and skip any with shimmer, also don't forget to buy blush brush with it.


5: Lipstick: Without a doubt this is the most essential for girls of every age haha there's a wide range of lipsticks, lip balms and lip glosses that you can choose from depending upon your dress, mood etc. If you want the focus on your eyes go for a nude shade, for cracked/dry lips I recommend buying Maybelline babylips.

6: Face powder: It's a must have specially for girls having oily skin types like me I personally can not leave the house without having a face powder in my bag. Its helps in evening out the skin tone leaving it oil free and hides blemishes making the face look fresh although over coating can make it look very cakey so never go crazy with it and also always remember to apply it on your neck aswell.

7: Brow gel: For beginners thickening or shaping eyebrows can turn out to be a tricky job using an eyebrow pencil that's why I recommend brow gel. A clear one on uneven strands can give you that finished and groomed look. Its super easy to use so don't waste any money on brow pencils or powders.

8: Primer: Do not miss out on this one!! Applying primer before your foundation anchors down the makeup making it stay on for a longer period of time and your skin tends to look flawless and poreless. Use your fingertips to apply an even coat over the entirety of your face. I personally have the Bare Minerals Prime Time foundation primer and I love it!

9:Setting Spray: Setting spray prevents makeup meltdowns, controls oils and sets make up also prolonging its hold. It also keeps your skin hydrated making you look fresh all day regardless of all them layers of makeup. :p

10: Highlighter: A slightly shimmery highlighter has many uses from lifting your brows to slimming your nose. It should also be well blended right above your cheeks. For the cheeks I suggest you choose a peach color highlighter and for nose, brows and chin choose a white one.

3 comments: