Friday, March 11, 2016

Benefit watts up sample review!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hey guys so today I will be reviewing the benefit watts up highlighter. I got a sample first just to try it out and see if I'll like it and let me tell you guurrll I adooree it! It's creamy, smooth and very easy to apply, you can even apply the stick directly onto your face and then blend it out. I also love it's champange color which looks very subtle yet gives your face that glow and shine I actually saw it recently in one of kim kardashian's makeup tutorials on youtube though I am NOT a fan of hers but I gotta admit her makeup is always flawless. :p If you are new to the world of makeup and don't know which hightlighter to buy I'll definitely recommend this because you will not be disappointed. I purchased it from this page which I highly recommend too if you live in Peshawar and you wana order makeup online.


 Here's the swatch..

And I wore it too but the quality of the picture is not so good :( I'll take a better one next time promise! :)
Rating:

4/5
   

2 comments:

  1. Great! I know nothing about make up! will be dropping in more often :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I'll be posting more blogs related to that stay tuned! :))

      Delete